However, in this current climate you will most definitely need training, strong tactics, and unique weaponry to succeed….Without further ado, let me begin your training to become a Jobs Ninja….
We all have weaknesses. Everyone of us. So train and learn….Multitasking is the key here.
Attempt to learn additional languages. Teach yourself how to code. Learn First Aid. Get better at Microsoft computer packages. Get fit and healthy. Most of these things can be self taught and are generally low cost…
- Check out our startup of the week App Lingibli….set up to help people learn a new language in a fun, easy and interesting way…..
- Check out our post How to Improve Your Employability – try out these Free Courses
- Unemployed and trying to work out what skill sets would make you employable – check out this guest post
Even Ninjas need a plan and well made tactics. You cannot kick butt, unless you have foreseen the threats that might arise. Making strong plans is the key here….
- Our post on organising your Job Search might be a good place to start if you need some help in the tactics of finding a new job.
- Planning what questions you should ask at interview is a good tactic to looking like a stealth potential employer…Check out this handy top tips post here.
- If you have been made redundant, it can be a low blow to the stomach as much as the wallet. So act like a Ninja from day one and maybe some of these tips will help you to see the way forward…
What are your Strengths? These can be your weapons!!
Your CV MUST be a strength. Check out this helpful post to make sure you do at least the basic right.
Your strength may be the passion you have for a particular interest or hobby. Check out Andrew Denham’s interview here – He set up The Bicycle Academy because he had a passion for bikes and biking.
Your strength may be elsewhere you are not destined for a 9-5...The Alternatives to the 9-5 might help you on your way.
Our Strength – may be to become as ‘one’. One Ninja is strong, but a whole load of job Ninjas is an army. If you think the World has not heard your story yet – check out TheEmployable Manifesto and see if you agree. If you think TheEmployable is something worth being apart of click here to get involved.
So to end this light humoured, but well meaning post, why not check out this previous post; Top Inspirational Quotes.
Go Ninjas Go!!! Hail The Employable!!!!