We are currently looking to build up our team of ’employable’ contributors and guest writers and that is hopefully you come in! You might love writing but simply don’t have the time to manage your own blog, you may simply have something to say and would love the world to hear or you may simply be looking to raise your own online writing portfolio. Whatever your reason, we would love to hear from you.
Obviously as this is a site, that looks to make a positive contribution to improving ones employability – articles on Tomb Raider 6, or the new iphone5, however delightful, may seem slightly out of place…So….
We are keen to get contributions on all sorts of people, places and things. We want to hear employment themed stories on…
– Observational pieces on employment issues, or news stories
– people who are turning their passions into businesses….
– people or organisations who are going against the grain to do inspirational things or social good
– thoughts, advice and top tips, from employment experts on the whole ’employability’ topic
– words of wisdom from those who’ve been there who have had to deal with unemployment, redundancy, job dissatisfaction or becoming self employed
Sadly, we can’t presently offer any financial remuneration for your work, but we can offer you a platform to showcase and profile your writing skills and expose your work to an established ’employed’ themed website. This is not a request for SEO based articles, however if you work for a company that offer guest articles or guest writers, please do give us a shout and we will be happy to chat.
If this sounds like something you’d like to get involved with, then simply email us to email@example.com and we will get back in touch…You could be the next guest writer on theEmployable!