How you can get involved in TheEmployable movement…
- Get involved in this blog and comment on our posts. Our vision is to develop this blog into a site, but it cannot happen without you!
- Recommend and share this blog and posts via email, facebook, twitter, to anyone you know who is actively seeking employment, just graduated, recently been made redundant or looking for a change in career.
- Oh and without sounding cheapskate – we write TheEmployable for free… If for some reason you have a free $ or £ then certainly feel free to donate to TheEmployable to keep our project and movement going. We promise that your money will not be spent on coffee’s with politicians touting political favour. You can donate by clicking here…
- Change your social networking status to “employable”. Rid yourself of the negativity that exists with the term “unemployed”
- Contact us directly if you have an idea on how to improve the site or a theme we should blog about.
- Contact us directly if you would be interested in being a guest blogger or if you have a book, DVD, website that you feel it would be relevant for us to review!
Find out more about the Founders of TheEmployable here: http://theemployable.com/startups/gfhydjh/
Found out about TheEmployable here: http://theemployable.com/about/
Find out about TheEmployable Manifesto here: http://theemployable.com/how-to-get-involved/theemployable-manifesto/